While our services will be tailored to meet the needs of each resident's individualized care plan, our services will include:
- 24 Hour RN overseeing care and available as needed
- 24 Hour care by certified professional staff
- Personalized care plan or negotiated agreement that directs care provided
- Three home- cooked meals freshly prepared on a day to day basis with 2 choices of snacks a day
- Personalized assistance with personal hygiene, grooming, bathing, and dressing
- Medication management and administration
- Assistance with daily activities including fun and stimulating activities such as puzzles,and bingo.
- Transportation to Appointments as needed.
- Bible study for those interested
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- As weather permits we shall take our residents to the parks around Johnson County at least once a month.
Respite and Day Care services will be offered for potential residents meeting criteria of admission including completing a functional capacity screen and negotiated service agreement.